These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless
expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Laura Maclennan, the owner and operator of this
Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to
comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the
Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) employed by Laura Maclennan and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a
consultant or otherwise providing services to Laura Maclennan and accessing the Website in connection with
the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and
conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Laura Maclennan, our
affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics,
images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any
other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this
Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you
acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other
intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel,
or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without
the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content
without the written permission of Laura Maclennan.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s
use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise
objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the
permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by
updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you
breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these
terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or
suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep
confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of
security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
click on the following: and .
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Laura Maclennan makes available through
the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the
Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no
warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility
and satisfactory quality. Laura Maclennan is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Laura Maclennan uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of
errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take
responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Laura Maclennan accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Laura Maclennan reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the
Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions
shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or
personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your
liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in
any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Laura Maclennan accepts no liability for any of the
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts,
goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may
transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to
the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure
familiarity with the then current version.
agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions,
arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no
third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of
any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these
terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be
deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and
all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.